Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You make me happy


hotairballoons copy

There is still time to do the CCEE challenge! This past week’s challenge was Stamp Etching. You can find a tutorial on how to use this technique over on Splitcoast Stampers

For my card I used Love is in the Air from a company no longer in business, Our Craft Lounge. I did the stamping etching on the balloons, at first I wasn’t to happy about it but the more I looked at the card, the more I did like how it turned out! I positioned each block to make it seem as if the hot air balloon was raising up in the sky. Colored them with copics and did a little masking with for the cloud.

hotairballoons copy

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog  to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

0 comments: