Thursday, July 31, 2014

These boots are made for walking

AmberGlittercopy

It is challenge time over at the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week Shirley Quarry, issues her last challenge as our July challenge hostess.

Our challenge this week is to create a card that is related to a song title.

I am really bad at these types of challenges as I draw a blank. For some reason first song to pop into my head was “These boots are made for walking”.

I used Paper pretties Howdy Girlfriend Sophia for my card. Did a little paper piecing with the image and used some star eyelets too.

AmberGlittercopy

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Liz Williams
  • Lois Bak
  • Lynn McAuley
  • Maryann Einam
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Vicky Gould


             Thanks for stopping by!

                           Amber
  • 5 comments:

    Lois said...

    Cute card!

    Sabrina said...

    Oh but Amber, the first song that popped into your head is just SO perfect for your image. It brings back a lot of memories for me too - one of the youth clubs I used to help with had a karaoke night fairly regularly, and that was one of the songs always. Great card!! The colours in the DP and the rotated square with the embossing really add to the Western feel.

    Vicky Gould said...

    Lovin' your little cowgirl, Amber...really cute card and her boots are made for walkin'!

    Maryann said...

    Love this card and the song too,oh no now it is in my head.

    Maryann said...

    Love this card and the song too,oh no now it is in my head.