Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Party Animal

partyanimalajh

Time for a new challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms Blog. Summer Celebrations … Like weddings, birthdays, Fourth of July.. any summer celebration!

I went with birthday celebration for my card and used Birthday Dog Digital Stamp. Colored him with copics and did a little out of the box cutting. On his hat top and candles, I added some stickles. Did some faux stitching on the background layer and digital layer.

partyanimalajh

Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Cornish Heritage Farms gals have celebrated!



           Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

4 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

So lovely! I wish I could color this fantastic way as you do

cre8nart said...

Amber, this card is tremendous! You have absolutely nailed the cuteness factor with it! I agree with Irit too...your colouring is fantastic!

Maureen R said...

Love your darling card! How cute that you used the colors in the chevron paper to match the doggie.
perfect!

Steph Ackerman said...

what a sweet card.