Thursday, April 24, 2014

CCEE 1417–April Showers

Amber1dadajhcopy

Time for another challenge over at CCEE Stampers.

Our challenge this week is ....  April showers - what does April Showers mean to you i.e. flowers, weeds, mowing, sun, warmer temperatures etc.

April showers means grass is growing (flowers too but grass galore) and time to mow! And don’t you know it, our rider is broken! Looks like we’ll have to push our almost acre which takes me alone close to 3 hours! But what a good workout!

I used this fun set, Handyman, from Paper Pretties for my card. Colored with copics and cut out the lawnmower completely.

Amber1dadajhcopy

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE blog to see what April Showers mean to the rest of the gals.

  
        Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

wonderful RED mower. Our ride-on is tuned up and ready to go!!

Sabrina said...

Yikes - mowing that amount of grass with a push-mower is no fun. I remember the time I let my parents' grass grow when I was meant to be looking after the garden for them, and then couldn't start the motor mower. Exercise for sure - but I hope you get your other one fixed soon! Perfect card for the challenge - DH mowed the front yesterday and is already groaning about the rain and warmth today, LOL.
I loved seeing all your baking in the post above, too!! TFS.

JD/ Jill said...

Great masculine card! and it a perfect card for the April Shower theme!