Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine hair style and cake pops

ValentineCakePops

Today is Valentine Parties at our school. I was put in charge of the sweet treat for both daughter’s Kindergarten class and son’s third grade class. 

Since I made cupcakes for the last parties, I went with Cake Pops this time around.  And since we are ‘celebrating’ Valentine’s, I made heart cake pops.

ValentineCakePops

Friday is also Spirit Day at school where a challenge is issued and the class with the most participants gets to have a trophy in their class for a week.  Today’s challenge was to wear red for love and since the parties are also today.

My youngest wore the perfect dress and we did another hair do that matched… a Heart! 

Valentinehair


To see a video on how to do this hair-do, please see CuteGirlsHairstyles youtube. Also check out CuteGirlsHairstyles for more fun and cute hair styles.

    
           Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Too cute!! Her class is sure to win!!

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Amber! Oh my goodness, you are sure to receive "mom of the year" for these two! lol. I've been wanting to make cake pops and just haven't tried. Yours are so pretty and festive! And this hairstyle...my eight year old will want me to do this for her hair for her class party on Tuesday. Of course, it would be perfect for her daddy/daughter dance tonight too. Guess I better go watch that video! Thanks so much for sharing with us, so fun and inspirational!