Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blog Hop with Creative Cuts n More

box3copy 
Welcome to Creative Cuts & More Blog Hop. You should have just come from Becky Voth’s, You don't want to miss what our designers have in store for you! I’m delighted to have been asked to help celebrate the launch of Creative Cuts and More’s brand NEW website! The Celebration Blog Hop starts at http://die-cut-diva.blogspot.com/ incase you didn’t start from the beginning.

If for some reason one of the links is broken along the way do not worry, HOP back over to Die Cut Diva where the complete list will be.

For my first project, I decided to use the Multiple Oval Frame – Super Large (8x10) in Mocha Texture. I printed off pictures of my little girl and my niece at a Tea Party that they attended at our library. I cut the pictures with an oval coluzzle to fit the smaller oval frames. Using Flourishes Flourished Elements set, I embossed the flourish with clear embossing powder in the corners. Used Spellbinders to cut out the computer generated title. After the two layers were attached together, I embossed another flourish in clear embossing powder on the side. Clear Zapdots by Helmar were used to attach the layers. Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots was used to attach the tea pot charm in the bottom corner.

FancyNancyTeacopy
For my second project, I used the Tuck Top Cube Box with Layers set in textured red with 2” smooth watermelon and 1 3/4” smooth guava sensation layers. Using Our Craft Lounge set, Flower Power, I stamped the 1 3/4” piece in black. Used copics to color them and added sparkle with clear stickles.   On the front, I used Spellbinders to cut out the sentiment. Restamped the word “Friend” in red and cut it out. Attached it with clear ZapDots.

Here is the box starting at the front and going around to the right:

box1copy

box2copy

boxcopy   box3copy

Here is the box with the lid open:
box4copy 
For my last project, I used the Square Window A7 Scallop card in Amethyst Metallic. I stamped a floral print in gold on the front and added ribbon with a bow. The picture is actually attached on the inside of the card. It is Vintage Roses from Our Craft Lounge. I used copics to color the image and Sparkly Fluff on her hat.

VintageSquarecopy

Here is another look at the card where you can see the gold stamping a little better. The above shows the shimmer of the cardstock that Terri has.

VintageSquare1


Well I hope you have enjoyed my projects.  Now HOP on over to Noelle Reese’s to see what delightful projects she has in store for you.

Also there will be 5 prizes in the form of Gift Certificates.

1 - $25.00 Gift Certificate, 1 - $20.00 Gift Certificate, 1 - $15.00 Gift Certificate, 1- $10.00 Gift Certificate, 1- $5.00 Gift Certificate

Ways to win ONE of the gift certificates (one per winner!):
(A) Leave a comment on Diecut Diva. (This is limited to one per person unless you meet the criteria of B, C, and/or D below.)
(B) Leave one extra comment if you've posted a link to this Diecut Diva’s blog candy on your own blog. Make sure to include a link to your specific post in your comment.
(C) Leave one extra comment if you become one of Diecut Diva’s blog followers. See the right-hand navigation column to follow us.
(D) Leave one extra comment if you click over to our new page on Facebook and become a fan.
(E) Leave one extra comment by commenting on ALL of our talented Designers in our Blog Hop!
(F) Go to the store website and subscribe to the mailing list gives you another opportunity to win.


         Thanks for stopping by!

                   Amber

21 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The Scallop Picture Die Cut is wonderful for scapping picture, cute images on your Tuck Box, love the ribbon on your card.

Steph Zerbe said...

How fun is that layout! Too cute!
So much inspiration along this hop I can't stand it!!!

patti west said...

Amber, your projects are FAB!! Love your lo - pics are so sweet! Cute box and card too!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Amber...your projects are over the top, girl!!!! The frame looks sooo pretty with your sweet pictures and what an adorable little box!!! The metallic card with that beautiful bow is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Holly said...

Wow, awesome projects! LOVE the layout on your scrap page, the box is just too adorable, and your card is so glamorous with that awesome ribbon.

Dawn said...

I LOVE the tea party!! fab projects!

joy said...

Your box is absolutely darling!

Ceal said...

fabulous projects! love your layout. thanks for sharing

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh such BEAUTIFUL pages!!! Your box and card are WONDERFUL too! Soooo pretty! Thank you for joining us in the Blog Hop! Have a wonderful day!

Basement Stamper said...

love that multiple oval frame-it's gorgeous. The little tuck box was very cute.

Debbie Yates said...

Oh Amber...I love your projects...and your style! Very cute!

Noelle Reese said...

I love everything you made! I wish I could tie a perfect bow! :-)

Gloria Westerman said...

These are awesome.....such inspiration......thank you for sharing...

freida said...

What an INCREDIBLE blog you have! I signed up for your updates so I wouldn't miss any of your fabulous creations! :)
Your projects are FANTASTIC! Oh I must get that Square Window Scallop Card! I love how you used it here! And ohhh the Multiple Oval Frame is another must-have! It really showcases these two beauties! teehee :) FABULOUS job, Amber!

mustangkayla said...

Wow...what great projects!

Krissy said...

I love the ribbon on the bottom half of your card - brilliant!

Thebug415 said...

Great projects. Thanks for sharing...enjoying the hop so far.

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet projects Amber!!! The scrap page is darlin'...your daughter and nice are sooo pretty!!! Love your little *piece* box :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE that scrap page! TFS!

Die Cut Diva said...

These projects are great --what a great job - Amber -- esp love the frame with the pictures from the tea party -- how sweet and such cuties. Thanks so much for joining the blog hop.

Sue D said...

Great projects--I really like the teapot charm on the tea party picture frame.